Friday, December 4, 2009

Seattle Weather

Evie and I went for a walk today in the typical Seattle mist we always get around here. It was probably a little chilly to be going for a walk today but Evie did great! She is fascinated by trees. Probably loves the dark branches patterned against the gray sky. It was so fun to be out walking around with her and watch her stare at everything. We got a cute little crocheted pink beanie for her with a white snowflake and a pom on top. It's adorable and she looks adorable in it. She looks like she's ready to go sledding! We found a hummingbird's nest in one of the trees by our house. I am going to try and remember where it is so we can find it in the spring and see if there are eggs in it. It's the first time in a long time that we went for a walk and it was wonderful. I love my Baby Bjorn! It's so comfortable and easy to use and Evie does great in it. She can stay bundled up and can still see out and be warm at the same time. Today she turns 3 months old. It's hard to believe she's only been here for that long. I can hardly remember what it was like without her here.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Much more upbeat post. I still worry about you. Glad you got out! Sounds like a productive fun little walk!

Brittany said...

I am glad things are going better for you today! I wish Kaylee was a bit better on walks. She is getting there, but things are still difficult.