Friday, January 4, 2008

Utter Boredom!

Wow, have you ever had those days when you were so bored nothing sounded interesting and you don't want to do anything. That's me tonight! I have started a new goal this year. I went to my doctor a couple of days ago and she told me I need to lose about 20 pounds in order to be as healthy as I can be when I'm pregnant. Since James and I aren't planning on that for a few months at least I've given myself until May 1st to lose 25 pounds. I know it's possible and I've already gotten off to a good start. I am studying up on how to make my meals healthier. I'm looking up recipes to make veggies more exciting and incorporate them into at least every lunch and dinner. I think the best bet is to grill them.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Good luck on the weight loss! I am trying to lose the rest of the 20 lbs I wanted to....I think now though it is like 23 lbs cuz I gained it and more back. Hopefully you meet your goal!

Lisa said...

Have fun losing weight! Do it now, it's tons harder with the kids! :) I have the same kind of goal, but I'm not sticking to it so much. I'm so excited to see you this weekend! :)