Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

We've now been through a whole day in the new year. I didn't stay up until midnight. :) James did but I just couldn't give up the whole next day just to see the new year come in. I slept in until 8 and both James and I lounged around until 10 before getting up. Perfect start to the new year! We made it to the living room where we lounged around until noon. :) We watched a documentary on the year surrounding J. K. Rowling's finish of the Harry Potter series. I actually got tears in my eyes because it was so good and so amazing to see into her life as her major epic work came to an end. Very inspiration, honestly, because at the beginning of her adventure with Harry she said her dream was to become a writer. And she has fulfilled her life dream. That is so amazing to me. It's made me reflect alot on what my dream for me life is..... I think the most important dream I have is to be a mom. I want to raise a family that loves the gospel. After we watched that documentary, James and I went out to head to Seattle. My parents gave us a puzzle of the Seattle skyline so we headed to a lookout so we could compare it. So much fun! Then we went to a little bakery James found on one of his jobs. It was Ecuadorian. Very cool. We came back and cooked dinner for our friends. Teriyaki stir fry, it was great. So far, it's been a good year. :)

0 comments: