I got this list from my friend Lisa and had to do it myself. So much fun!
What is your husband's name? James Layton Hansen
How long have you been together? We've been married for one year today!
How long did you date? About 5 months, engaged for 3
How old is he? 24 1/2
Who eats more? Umm, not sure. I think we even out.
Who said I love you first? I did and James hesitated just long enough for me to be worried. He told me later he wanted it to mean something when he said it back. That's why he didn't say it right away. It definitely worked because it meant so much to me to hear those words.
Who is smarter? James is definitely smarter in every day conversation and finance. I get biology more.
Who is taller? James
Who can sing better? James has the greatest voice and I don't listen to myself so I have to say him.
Who does the housework? I do mostly. James helps.
Who sleeps on the right? Me
Who pays the bills? Both of us. I pay the ones that need checks
Who cooks dinner? We both do. Sometimes we fight over who gets to cook. It's great!
Who mows the lawn? No lawn but we've talked about it and I love mowing lawns so I will be in charge of whatever lawn we do get.
Who drives when you are together? James mostly. We trade off.
Who is more stubborn? James definitely!
Who kissed who first? lol I think James kissed me first.
Who asked out who first? James asked me out. I loved it. He was very persistent.
Who proposed? James in the most romantic way you could have in Seattle. :)
Who has more friends? James does. I've always been a one or two friend person.
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who has more siblings? James does. There are six kids in his family!! Crazy people. jk That's how many we want.
Who wears the pants? lol I love Lisa's response to this. I try to be the meek little wife but we are pretty evenly matched when it comes to making decisions.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Husband Tag
Posted by Anonymous at 5:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey sister! I am going to tag myself with this one, so that I can post it on my blog.
Happy Anniversary btw! In case you didn't get my text. I hope you guys have a great next year and congrats on surviving the first one! Love you!
Wasn't that fun? Happy Anniversary from me, too! Sorry I didn't call, life's been crazy! How's everything up there?
Post a Comment