Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Three for Thursday

Here's my Three for Thursday post courtesy of my friend Evelyn at hangingbyasilverlining.com

Three long lost hobbies:
1. Playing the Piano (I still very much want to do this but I just don't have time)
2. Business Card collecting. I used to have hundreds
3. rock climbing. I can't do this anymore after spraining my ankle in '06.

Three jobs/careers I have had:
1. pulling weeds at a horse ranch in Payson, UT (looking back on this jo
b it was definitely child labor and probably not legal, and we didn't hardly get paid anything but we loved horses so much just being close to them was enough payment. :)
2. a parking enforcer on Utah State University campus. I think this was probably my favorite job ever. I loved walking the parking lots and it was like a treasure hunt finding the cars with the wrong pass or no pass at all. Handicap stall violations were the best! :)
3. I once worked for a few months in a warehouse helping to pack books and pamphlets in boxes. It was the strangest job but I loved it. I worked with alot of people my own age. We had a blast! We would turn the radio up really loud and sing while we worked.

Three childhood dreams that came true:
1. I guess getting married was a childhood dream of mine
2. gardening was also a dream that came true

3. riding a horse on a racetrack ( I did this once with my horse Melody shortly before we had to euthanize her.)

Three childhood dreams that didn’t come true:
1. Becoming a forest ranger living in a cabin
2. Traveling to Europe. (This one will happen eventually
3. Owning my own horse


Three toys I asked for Christmas when I was a kid:
1. books
2. more books
3. more books :)


Three pictures:




0 comments: