Friday, September 16, 2011

Being a Co-partner with Heavenly Father

I recently read this article about using the Proclamation on the Family as a teaching tool for our kids and realized that it described exactly the kind of mother I want to be. I want to be so in tune with the Spirit and so connected with the gospel and my Heavenly Father that I am aware of teaching moments for my children at all times. I want to be able to have His guidance to teach Evie in the best way for her to learn life's lessons. I know that it's possible to give her the best education on spiritual and secular things if I am working hand in hand with Heavenly Father. This is what I aspire to. I know I am not perfect in other things but I can be perfect in raising her with Heavenly Father's help. She deserves the opportunity to be raised in the most righteous way possible.

0 comments: