That's about how I feel lately. Nothing feels comfortable. Even my maternity clothes are getting small. No position in bed is truly comfortable and even when I do fall asleep I wake up because my hands are going numb. The numbness in my fingers is so bad now I can't feel the dishes when I wash them. It's nerve-wracking. I've dropped more things in the past month than I have in my entire life.
I've been having contractions off and on for the past couple of days. I'm hoping it's a sign that the end is near! I really can't wait to welcome our little daughter into the world. It's going to be amazing to see her for the first time. I had the crazy thought this morning that if these contractions were for real she might end up being an August baby instead of a September baby. :) That thought made me laugh.
We got more organized in the baby's room this weekend. I bought a dresser from Ikea and put it together. It's so big! All her clothes will fit in there. :) Now I just need to wash her clothes and organize them according to size. Does anyone have advice on how to wash baby clothes?
Life really does feel like a waiting game lately. It feels great to be home from work though. I feel so much more free. I feel like I can actually get things done and move on plans I've had. I've been crosstitching like crazy trying to get my little remembrance plaque done for Evelyn. I don't think I'll make it but I'll have enough done that I can paint her little hands on there when she gets here.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Counting down the minutes
Posted by Anonymous at 6:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment