I have a hard time believing how attached I got to being pregnant in just 5 days. I was thinking about it all the time and my behavior had changed so much. I think it was on my mind all day every day. I had changed my eating habits drastically, I changed the way I moved. The way I looked at the world was very different. I can't describe all the changes but mentally I was very different. I have been sick with a cold for a couple of weeks and was just hoping I could get well soon so I could actually tell what real pregnancy symptoms I was having instead of just attributing how I was feeling to being sick.
Now, that's all gone. Chemical pregnancy sounds so cold and distant, I didn't think it would hurt this much. I didn't think I would get so emotional and so attached. I really feel like I've lost something huge. This is the first thing ever in my life that I've truly never wanted to talk to anyone about.
It hurts.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Pain
Posted by Anonymous at 3:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I feel with you. The blessing will come again.
Jenetta! What to say? I am so sorry! I love you and if you need to talk, or vent, or even a shoulder to cry on, PLEASE call me! I can't even imagine the pain.
Post a Comment