James and I are slowly cooking in our own juices this weekend. it's almost 90 which doesn't sound hot to Utah people until you think that we have no air conditioning and twice as much humidity as you do. So, to escape the heat we went to REI and shopped for camping gear. :) We have actually been plotting this for a while and saving up for it. We've been collecting stuff to prep for our trip in a couple of weeks. This is the pack I got. It's so comfortable. When James tried his on he said it felt like it was giving him a hug. Mine gave me a hug too. This is what James got. They are pretty spiffy. I wore mine all around the store packed with plastic to see how it felt. It was so comfortable I lost track of it. We will be trying these out on our Labor Day trip and if we like them we'll keep them and use them for all our trips. All this gear is so fun to look at and imagine using out on the trails. I really hope we really get into this. Especially with how expensive these were. :P

Saturday, August 16, 2008
So HOT!
Posted by Anonymous at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment