Thursday, February 14, 2008


Thirteen Things that I love about My Spouse


1. I love his laugh, it's contagious.
2. I love how sensitive he is to my feelings.
3. I love that he's not afraid to cry in front of me.
4. I love that he cooks well!
5. I love how smart he is with computers.
6. I love that he's frugal, I never worry about our money.
7. I love that he thinks I'm beautiful even before my morning shower.
8. I love his voice when he sings.
9. I love how beautiful his eyes are in the morning.
10. I love that I can beat him in a tickling match. :)
11. I love the sweet kisses I get whenever I want.
12. I love his strength when I'm sad or worried.
13. I love that we are together forever!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

Brittany said...

Yay for TTs!!! I am glad you decided to join the Thursday Thirteen addiction!

Brittany said...

Sorry I just read your comment on mine. There are hundreds of people who do this and everyone comes up with their own topics. I find going around reading other people's gives me the best ideas. Plus commenting on others' is a good way to get others reading your blog!