Halloween was fun for James and me. We carved pumpkins. It's kind of a fuzzy picture but mine is a cat on the left. James' takes some explanation. We've been playing a game called Portal lately. It's a computer game that uses physics puzzles. It is alot of fun! His pumpkin is one of the symbols for the game. The idea of the game is that you have a gun that can make portals in the walls or floors or ceilings and if you shoot one on the wall and another on the ceiling you can step through the wall and fall through the ceiling. It's a real mind bender. That symbol is just indicating that action. Then they add in things like acid water, moving elevators you have to trip open, and little tri-pod robot shooters that guard everything. It makes it a little more of a challenge. That was about all we did for Halloween but it was fun. We had dinner with the in-laws, a special dinner called dinner in a pumpkin they have every year. It's hamburger, rice, and onions cooked in a little pumpkin. It was pretty good. I'm getting really excited for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. James says we have to get a tree even if it's a little tiny one. I agree! :) I'm also planning on attempting my first turkey. Cross your fingers!!
Friday, November 2, 2007
Halloween and the game Portal
Posted by Anonymous at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Great for you! LOL I love James' pumpkin! I can not wait to have everyone together for thanksgiving, I miss you all so much! But Robert and I are planning to come see you in WA some time next year. Be prepared for super fun!
Post a Comment