Sunday, September 16, 2007

New to Blogging

So, I'm new to this. I'm not sure if my life is interesting enough to blog about but I'm having fun reading my sister's blog so I thought I'd give it a try. A little about me, I'm just recently married to a wonderful man I met just over a year ago. It's been a wonderful year and a wonderful six months since we were married. Our favorite thing to do together is cooking. My husband has discovered his passion for cooking so we cook almost every day. We are constantly making new things and browsing cooking blogs. James is currently in school for business finance and he has two more quarters until he receives his Bachelors. I am just working hard to help support us while he's in school. No thoughts of children yet, maybe when he's out of school. We are a very intellectual pair. We discuss things alot and have opinions on almost everything. I'm a horticulturist and am currently growing a container garden on our patio. We live in Seattle, WA and I love it here. I'm new to this area but I fell in love with it after my second day here. I even love the rain and actually usually prefer it that way. Hmm....can't think of more right now. My muse has gone to bed and so must I. Goodnight!

1 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey there sister! I am glad you have a blog now and I know you will be linking me to you! let me know if you can't figure out how to link pages to your site. Love you!